The annual BAThH membership fee is a very affordable £50.
- Discounted professional insurance
- Free training workshop at the AGM to help your CPD requirements
- Members Forum
- Peer Support Groups
- Journal with informed articles
- Access to supervision/emergency support
- Listing on our website with detailed search facility to generate new business
- Direct access to Board Members
- Eligibility to join CNHC
- Raising personal profile through blogging on BAThH site
How to Join
- Complete the online application form
- When complete, print and scan the final page, plus copies of your insurance certificate and qualifications and email to: email@example.com
If you are unable to send by email, please send your application by post to:
37 Prospect Road
In order to help us to speed up your application, please transfer the £50 annual fee to our bank:
Sort Code: 40-09-02
Account No: 31338560
Reference: Your name
If you are unable to make internet transfers, please make your cheque payable to BAThH and post to the address above along with the other documentation.
IMPORTANT Please make sure you include the following documentation with your application form:
– The on-line application form
– Notification that you have transferred £50 to the BAThH account or the inclusion of your cheque made payable to BAThH
– A scan or photocopy of your certificate(s) of qualification(s)
– A scan or photocopy of your current insurance certificate
Please note that without the requested documentation we cannot complete your application
Who can join BAThH?
BAThH membership is open to Professional Hypnotherapists who have completed a training course that complies with the standards established by UKCHO and CNHC. Your training must have included 120 face to face tuition hours and 450 hours of overall study. The core curriculum requirements are detailed on the About BAThH page under the heading core curriculum. All UKCHO and CNHC registered professional hypnotherapy member organisations now comply with these standards.